Prior to staying here in the hotel, princess E hasn't had much exposure to cable TV. I just knew she was going to love all of the different cartoons available. You can imagine my amusement at discovering she prefers to watch the Food Network to cartoons. Don't get me wrong, she still enjoys her morning cartoons, but usually she asks me to change the TV to a cooking show after a little while. She's always enjoyed helping in the kitchen, so I guess I really need to focus in on this passion with her.
We had a funny conversation the other day that went like this:
Her: Momma, I want to be her when I grow up?
Me: Who?
Her: Sandra Lee on the cooking show.
Me: Oh, you want to be a cook when you grow up?
Her: No. I want to be Sandra Lee. I'm going to grow up, change my voice and be Sandra Lee.
Me: Oh, ok that sounds like fun.
What else was I supposed to say??
So if you aren't familiar with the Food Network, here is who princess E is aspiring to be when she grows up.
We had a funny conversation the other day that went like this:
Her: Momma, I want to be her when I grow up?
Me: Who?
Her: Sandra Lee on the cooking show.
Me: Oh, you want to be a cook when you grow up?
Her: No. I want to be Sandra Lee. I'm going to grow up, change my voice and be Sandra Lee.
Me: Oh, ok that sounds like fun.
What else was I supposed to say??
So if you aren't familiar with the Food Network, here is who princess E is aspiring to be when she grows up.









0 comments:
Post a Comment