Things are becoming hectic around here. We leave for Texas in one week. I have so much to do to prepare for our trip as well as my 3Day Walk which I will participate in while we are there. I'm nervous about walking 60 miles, but I just keep reminding myself the true work has been done already. I've raised funds for more breast cancer research. Thanks to so many of you I exceeded my goal! I appreciate your support more than you know. And while we are talking cancer, I have a few new posts on my cancer blog that some of you may not have read yet.
While we are in Texas we will be having Princess E's birthday party. The theme this year: Princesses. What else, right? And guess what her costume is for our church fall festival: a princess. She has a book called Gigi, God's Little Princess that she loves. There are several books in the series. I highly recommend them for all the little princesses you may know.
I've had a few people comment about me calling her 'princess E' saying that she's going to be spoiled thinking she's a real princess. Well the reality is that she is a princess. She is a child of God-the King of all kings. So if you look at it that way, she IS a princess. As far as spoiling her...I hope not. But if loving her and showing her that God loves her and that she has value and a purpose is spoiling, well then we're guilty.
I'm off to make breakfast for the princess. See you all in a week!









1 comments:
Good morning to you two princesses! Hope you have a wonderful autumn weekend as you prepare for your trip to TX!
Much love ~
Post a Comment