You may be familiar with the TV show "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?". I've watched it a few times and come to the conclusion that YES, I am smarter than a 5th grader. This morning I am now doubting that conclusion due to this conversation:
Me: Emma it's almost time to leave.
E: Mom, can I have a snack?
Me: How about we take a Little Debbie snack cake in the car to eat on the way?
E: That would be good, but I want another snack too.
Me: What kind of snack?
E: A little piece of chocolate.
Me: Well I think it's a bit early to be eating chocolate.
E: But Mom, you were going to let me eat a snack cake and it's LOADED with sugar.
There just really isn't any way to recover from that! My 4 year old out-smarted me! Therefore I must not be smarter than a 5th grader since I can't keep up with a PRE-K child!
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
I'm not as smart as I thought
Posted by Fran at 7:54 AM
Labels: Princess E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I love every second with her (Emma). She is to smart for both of us. Thank you for the Mother that you are. You will be able to keep up; I know that you can.
I sure miss you.............
Ed
hahahahahaha!
I LOVE EMMA!!
she's pretty much the best. I hope I never have a daughter-- cuz I know there's no way she'll be as awesome as Emma!
Post a Comment