Princess E loves her Aunt Kelli. Kelli is in college, but has managed to make it up here to see us a few times now. This last visit Kelli and E spent lots of time listening to music together. Here's a great shot I captured of the two of them.
It appears as if there is some serious girl talk going on and who knows...maybe there was. In reality I think it was a quasi-nap while listening to the Juno soundtrack. (Kelli she's still talking about singing the fish song with you!)
Here's another great one taken during Kelli's last visit.
Kelli we're hoping to see you again soon! We love you!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Kelli Love
Posted by Fran at 6:07 AM
Labels: Life at our house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
yay!!!! I can't believe you posted a blog about ME!!! that's so exciting!!
I know! I totally want to come up...we'll see. Hopefully Jeff and I will make it up there NEXT WEEK!
<3
Post a Comment