
We are camping this weekend. Shocker! Seriously though, this should be our last weekend at the KOA. We will get our keys for the house next Friday and will haul the trailer over to the house that weekend. We'll still be staying there in the trailer temporarily until we have our things delivered on the 11th. We are taking the extra 10 days to paint and get the rooms ready before we have tons of boxes to work around.
Anyway, I hope you all have a great Memorail Day Weekend. Take time to remember that the holiday is more than hotdogs, lemonade and horseshoes. Great men and women died that we could live so freely. I won't get on my patriotic soapbox today, but I do hope this holiday means more to you than just a 3 day weekend.
Our friends from Iowa are coming down to go camping here with us. I'll post some pictures next week.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Happy Memorial Day Weekend
Posted by Fran at 12:56 PM
Labels: Holidays and Birthdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment