Tuesday, May 8, 2007

House Update

Well upon further discussion with our not-so-great realtor here, we have learned of some good and some scary news. We were under the impression that our offer was contingent on the sale of our TX house. Apparently not. We agreed to buy the Indiana house no later than June 15th regardless. This is great news in that we LOVE this house and didn't want to find a different one. This is scary news because we are committed now to two mortgages June 15th. We are fairly confident that we will lease the house by then, but it is still nerve-racking to think about the alternative. We trust that the Lord will work it out. He's brought us this far and He works all things for good. We'll keep you posted and oh, don't get me started on our realtor here. You know that saying..."If you can't say something nice...don't say anything at all." Well this is my current mantra. I just keep saying it aloud...over and over again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, friend, I hear ya! I'm sorry that this experience with your agent has been less than pleasant (is that an understatement?), but I'm so thankful you'll still get this lovely house you've dreamed about! I'll be praying that all the details continue to come together. Praying that this delay and season of "waiting" causes you to grow even deeper in your faith. He loves you so!