Our children look up to us as their example of all they can be. I would like to think that Emma is learning to be a good mother, wife, and friend by spending 24 hours a day with me. I would like to think she admires the strong qualities of my character, but I found out yesterday that it's the simple things that she holds dear. Here's the conversation:
Emma: Mom, come here! You've gotta see this!
Me: (going into the bathroom with her) What do you need?
E: What is wrong with my poop? (it is a bright shade of green)
Me: Well, you must have eaten something green and it just changed the color of your poop.
E: (after thinking on this for a moment) Mom, you're the BEST! You know EVERYTHING about poop!!
As I was saying, it's the little things. Now I'm not sure if being the "knower of all poop" is an admirable quality to have, but she seems to think so. I guess that's all that matters.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Admiration of a Child
Posted by Fran at 8:46 AM
Labels: Princess E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Oh I am bustin a gut here!
That is too funny!
www.homeschoolblogger.com/michellel
Post a Comment