Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Summer Rains

I snapped these photos a week or so ago. Princess E was out enjoying the last of the summer rains. Soon the weather will change as the cold creeps in, but for now she's soaking up the last of the summer fun.
100_1276

100_1275

On a side note, we finally finished the school room in the basement. We've been having class down there even though it was a work in progress, but it is nice to have it finished. Well we do have on more project to truly complete it. We will be building a wall to separate the basement into two rooms at some point--a school room and then an extra room that I don't have a purpose for just yet. I'm thinking maybe a sewing room/workout area. We'll see...anyway, here is the "finished" project.

school room

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Fran, Princess E is such a doll! I love those rain pictures!

And your schoolroom is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!

Praying for you, sweet friend, and sending lots of love ~

Jennifer said...

It's so CLEAN! I love it!

And E is lovely too. No wonder you call her "princess." :)

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeee!!! that is pretty much the awesomest class room EVER. good job. If I was YOUR teacher...I'd give you an A+!

Christy said...

Hi Fran! I just had to comment and say that I LOVE E's orange shirt *wink*. It made me say 'Awwwww' as soon as I saw it.

By the way, what size is she wearing now?