Christmas has come and gone. The leftovers are in the fridge. Life is returning to it's normal calm pace. I will begin the process of clearing out Christmas later today. The decorations will come down over the next few days, and I will begin anticipating Christmas again next year.
This was our first Christmas in the new house. It was everything that I hoped it would be. I missed seeing all of our family, but having E wake up in her own bed was important this year. Santa brought her a new princess bike. She knew he would....she told me so. It was a great morning. Here is E trying out her new bike.
Here is one taken earlier this month. I love that she can't just stand still for a picture. She has to strike a pose!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
The End of the Season
Posted by Fran at 7:26 AM
Labels: Holidays and Birthdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Oooh, I was thinking of you! So glad to hear that you had a sweet family Christmas!
Much love, friend ~
Post a Comment