It is with the saddest heart I have to share that we said goodbye to a much loved part of our family. My dog of 12 years, Roscoe, was put to sleep last weekend. It has taken me this long to get my composure to be able to write this blog entry. You see he was the first pet that I have ever had for the full length of it's lifespan. I purchased him as a 10 week old puppy and he has shared my life the last 12 years. We have been through the Navy, numerous moves, divorce, marriage, pregnancy and birth of a child, and cancer. He was my friend and companion through good times and bad. I miss him.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Saying Goodbye
Posted by Fran at 4:27 PM
Labels: Life at our house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Oh, friend, I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for your hurting heart...
Hi, I found your sight through Kindred Heart. I have been reading for a few weeks but never commented. I am so sorry for you. I will pray for you.
-Jen
Post a Comment