OK, so I had posted an entry with vacation pictures and now it is missing in cyberspace. I will have to make another entry with those pictures again, but right now I am going to share some of the little joys in home ownership.
Now before you think this is going to be some witty, sarcastic post it really is about little joys. Shocking I know...but here it is.
Last year when we bought the house most of the spring season had passed. This is our first spring in the house and these are some of the little joys we've found. They all have to do with nature, but it's been fun watching our property bloom.
Here's the house:
We have 1 Dogwood on the property that we didn't know about:
We have this beautiful Azalea:
We also have 2 of these beautiful bushes. (I think they are some form of Azalea):
And we found these is our bird box today:
We are loving SPRING!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Missing Blog Entry and The Joys of Spring
Posted by Fran at 5:44 PM
Labels: Life at our house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
What beautiful reminders of God's goodness! Happy Spring, my friend!
dang. those baby birds are really ugly.
but WOW!!! the flowers and trees are AMAZING!! I can't wait to be there in a few short days!
Post a Comment