I've had a busy week. I have many posts I need to make, but I wanted to say that I read The Shack by William P. Young last week.
Wow! That's the only word I can muster right now. I had heard from many people that it was a fabulous book, but tried to avoid hearing about it because I wanted to read it for myself. I may be jumping on the bandwagon late, but this book had so many powerful ideas that I still haven't wrapped my brain around yet. I started flagging pages I wanted to come back to and stopped when I had 14. I might as well have flagged the entire book. I realized that I am just going to have to go back a read it again and again until I can take it all in. If you haven't yet read this book, go buy it today!
Wow! That's the only word I can muster right now. I had heard from many people that it was a fabulous book, but tried to avoid hearing about it because I wanted to read it for myself. I may be jumping on the bandwagon late, but this book had so many powerful ideas that I still haven't wrapped my brain around yet. I started flagging pages I wanted to come back to and stopped when I had 14. I might as well have flagged the entire book. I realized that I am just going to have to go back a read it again and again until I can take it all in. If you haven't yet read this book, go buy it today!









2 comments:
The Shack touched me as well. I am glad you enjoyed it and it spoke to your heart.
I also loved the Shack! Wow is a pretty good summary. LOL!! :)
Post a Comment