Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We're Going on Vacation

It's been 3 years, but we are finally returning to Grand Teton National Park this September. The last time we were there Princess E wasn't even 2. Weeks after arriving home I found my lump and life with cancer began. I can't tell you how thrilled we are to be returning. As an added bonus this year we will be joined by our dear friends Steve and Martha. We've invited them to come with us many times, but our schedules never worked out. This year we extended the invitation again and they said YES!! We are so excited! They've never been to the Tetons/Yellowstone. They don't have any idea what is in store for them. It is going to be a fabulous trip.

We are also excited because we've never been there in the fall. We are going during the peak leaf-changing weeks. It will also be much colder than it will be here. Highs will be in the 60s lows in the 30s. Everything will be much less crowded too since it's the end of the summer season. It will just be such a different experience than our trips in the past.

This is a picture I took from our last trip...I can't wait to see it again!


teton4

0 comments: