Friday, September 26, 2008

Disappointment In Our Hearts

We received word that another family has been selected to adopt C and M. We don't understand all that the Lord is doing, but we know that He is faithful and the He has a plan for us. We are continuing to pray for the children that the Lord has in store for our family. We know that they will come home to us one day.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh, friend, I'm so sorry for your disappointment. Praying for you as you continue to wait and watch for God's perfect plan to unfold. Sending much love ~

Anonymous said...

Oh Fran, I'm so sorry. I have been anxiously awaiting your arrival home to hear how things are going...and to hear about your trip. I am so sorry that you came home to disappointment. I do know that God is faithful and I can't WAIT to see the beautiful child or children God has just for you, Ed and Emma. :)