I can't believe 5 years have passed since I gave birth to Princess E. You hear all of the stories about how "it will change your life", but you can't fully comprehend it until it happens to you. Having her changed me so completely, and I am so grateful that the Lord blessed me with her.
We are having her party this weekend, but here is a picture from this morning after she opened her gifts. She love, love, loves her new Rescue Pet.
I'll post more birthday fun this weekend after the Peter Pan Party!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
My Baby Turns 5 Today
Posted by Fran at 3:52 PM
Labels: Holidays and Birthdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
You two are twins!!! Seeing her photo beside yours (in sidebar) makes your resemblance (including the tilt of the head) so obvious! You're both beauitful!
Happy Birthday to Miss Emma! Can't wait to see pics of her Peter Pan party!
Here to post the same thing...she looks beautiful just like her momma. :) And the head tilt...to cute! Happy Birthday, Emma!
Ahem....that should read:
...too cute. ;)
Oh, happy belated birthday, sweet Emma! Happy anniversary of motherhood, sweet Fran!! :) Can't wait to see your birthday pics, sounds like a great party!!
Post a Comment