What a great trip to Neverland we enjoyed! Our guests arrived including: lost boys, a pirate, Wendy, Tiger Lily and Peter Pan. Princess E was Tinkerbell of course. We played a few games and then Captain Hook made his appearance.
All the kids bombed him with water balloons! I wish I captured a picture of that, but I was taking video instead. This is actually a picture of him working the Treasure Chest pinata (without his hook).
Here is Tinkerbell looking adorable.
Here is the entire Peter Pan crew.
It was a great 5th birthday! I'm trying to recover, but Princess E is already wanting to plan next year's event. Thank you to everyone for the wonderful gifts. Thank you notes will be going out shortly. E's handwriting is coming along, but it's still a slow process.
Much love to everyone!
Monday, November 3, 2008
The Peter Pan Party
Posted by Fran at 3:24 PM
Labels: Holidays and Birthdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
So, so, SO cute! Your tinkerbell is precious! Looks like fun was had by all and lots of sweet memories were made. Love you, dear Fran~
Post a Comment