Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Heart Is Broken

Today my heart is broken. My sister Kelli delivered sweet little Magdalyn Grace via c-section at 8:53a.m.. The Lord took little Maggie home shortly after noon. While we don't understand the Lord's ways, we know that he is sovereign. He loves little Maggie more than we do.

To Kelli,
I love you sweet sister. You are so very brave. So many people would have chosen to end her life upon hearing her diagnosis. You allowed her to live. It may have only been for a few hours, but our lives were touched by Maggie's and we will never be the same. Thank you for sharing her with us. May the Lord continue to comfort you and wrap his arms of peace around you.

All my love to you,

1 comments:

Erica Jeffrey said...

Oh Fran! I am so sad for you and your family. I have been following her blog as well. She was so brave. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.