We made it home from Disney! It was a wonderful week. I will try to write more about our trip in detail later, but for now here are a few photos from our week.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Some Disney Magic
Posted by Fran at 7:17 AM
Labels: Vacations and Travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
Fantastic pictures, friend! It looks like you had a wonderful week ~ I look forward to hearing more! :)
I love the pics they are greatness.It really is the happiest place on earth.
Great pictures, Fran!! You guys are such a beautiful family! :) I would love to hear about Emma's reaction!! My girls are dying to go...we just haven't worked it into the budget quite yet. I can't wait til we can take our kids!
I'm so glad you shared some of the adventure and excitement. What a wonderful time building great memories. It's such a great place ... I love it that your journey has begun and hope that you will always look for the magic and beauty in even the little things. Love, Aunt TC
Post a Comment