Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm Just Curious

If you are the author of a blog, you will completely understand this post. We spend our time as blog authors tweaking templates, thinking of clever verbiage and sharing our hearts for all of cyberspace to read. However, we often have no idea who is reading our blog, and many times we wonder if anyone is reading it at all. I do have a site meter on this blog to track this information, but it doesn't always give you the specific information you are looking for.


I am going to ask that if you read this blog on a regular basis, would you please leave me a comment on this entry. This includes all family members too please. If you aren't sure how to leave a comment, here's some help.

At the end of this entry it tells what time I posted the entry, and shows how many comments I've received on it. Click on the word Comments. This will take you to a new screen where you can write your comment to me. You will then type in the word verification and then sign your comment by clicking on Name/URL. Fill in your name and then click Publish. It's that simple.

If you happen to get this blog entry via your email or blog reader, please go directly to the blog site and add your comments there. Happily Ever After

Thanks for taking the time to do this for me. I admit I do enjoy blogging, but I mainly do this blog to keep family and friends updated. I don't get many comments, so it's hard to judge if it's being read or not. I know many of you "lurk" and read, but never comment and that is okay too, but just this once will you please come out and say hello?

Thanks to my few faithful readers and who knows, maybe I'll have a larger audience than I thought.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read each and every post. It is a bright spot in my day when I do because it lets me know what is going on in your head at that moment.
I love that we talk so much but this is a different insight and it also gives me a reason to smile during my day as I think of you.
I love you and appreciate that you are my wife. I am a man so blessed, Thank You Father for the gift that Fran is to me and so many others. Ed

Anonymous said...

Of course I read your blog! I actually get disappointed when I log in and you haven't updated!! It's a small connection that I have with you being so far away. I miss you terribly and can't wait to get something planned. Love You!

Nikki said...

Add me to the list of those who read and are oh-so-blessed through your heart's ponderings! Thank you, friend, for making the time to write and share your heart. I love to keep up with you on here---and I can't wait to hug you in person in a few short months! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! It's nice to see what you're up to even though you're far away. Plus I like getting updated pictures of you, Ed, and the little princess =)

Kelli said...

gosh....all these people are all mushy....

yeah yeah...I think you're really great and I read your blog.

<3
The Sister

Anonymous said...

Kelli you rock! I was gonna be a smartie pants and say something funny, but that seems to be all I ever say to Fran. I sometimes wonder what others must think of me when they read my comments. Of course, Fran, you would probably think I was either terminal or an imposter if I actually said someting all mushy and touchy feely! You know how I feel about you!

Sarah said...

Hey Fran,

I don't come often, but I do like catching up on your life. It inspires me to keep up with my blogging (which I have NOT done). The Lord brought you to my mind this AM, so I thought I would come a see how you were doing before dashing off an email. Hugs to you!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Yes, I check every day to see if you have undated anything. I know how you feel about using the phone. Like everyone else, it helps to stay up with your busy life. Know that we love you all and are trying to plan a trip that way soon. LOVE YOU...KISS KISS

Sphinxie said...

I'm reading you. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not one of those people with the phone stuck to them. So I really like reading about whats going on with you guys.

Anonymous said...

i 2nd, 3rd and 4th all the mushy stuff my brother says and everyone else...so thank you all for helping put my thoughts on paper...smiles

i love you fran u totally rock (those are my very own thoughts and words)...winks

janie :)

Red Rooster said...

I'm semi-regular. :)

christi in VA from FIAR

Anonymous said...

I read your blog regularly...just haven't during Lent! LOL!! :)I read it and love it!!

Anonymous said...

Love to keep up with you guys by your blog.Your an amazing writer.Keep writing!

rainydaymichele said...

Me! You have a very lovely blog, Fran. :)

Erica Jeffrey said...

I read it too!! I love to keep up with you guys!! Please tell Ed that I am thinking about him and wish him a speedy recovery!

Shelly said...

Fran,
I just found your blog! I didn't even know you had one woman! I have laughed and cried. Thank you for sharing.
Shelly Fessel