
I love fresh pineapple. Unfortunately fresh pineapple does not love me. It absolutely messes up my mouth. I occasionally give in and buy one though and suffer the consequences.
Tonight I cut one up and we ate it for dessert. It was Princess E's first fresh pineapple. We eat it canned often, but she had never had it fresh before tonight. She was excited to tell Ed what it was. These were her words:
"Dad, we're going to eat real pineapple. It's right off the cob!!"
I tried very hard not to crack up, but the "right off the cob" comment about did me in. Man I love that little girl!!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Pineapple Funny
Posted by Fran at 7:09 PM
Labels: Princess E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE HEARD TODAY....ONLY A CHILD WOULD THINK THAT WAY!
LOVE TO YOU ALL
Very cute!
Post a Comment