Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009

Here is Easter through 3 of my favorite songs.

God gives us His Amazing Love. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dooif2-yAoI

He's Alive! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO-7gehGYII

Redeemer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPLCaAu_H2U

All three of these songs tell of God's love for you. He is Risen! He's alive! He wants a relationship with YOU!

The final video is the best version of Nicole C. Mullen's song that I could find on YouTube. An interesting aside is that the video is of Team Hoyt. A powerful story of a father's love for his child. They participate in triathlons together. You can read more of their story here. Their story is such a beautiful picture of God's love for each of us. Our God will carry us through life if we just let him.

Happy Easter to those I love. If you haven't given your life to Christ, I would love to answer any questions that you may have. It's the easiest and best decision you will ever make!

0 comments: