If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know the kick I get out of Princess E mispronouncing words. She is so mature for an almost 6 year old, so when a word slips out that isn't quite right I am reminded that she's still just a little girl.
I have two for you today.
We are enjoying the beautiful fall weather here this week. Princess E said, "I love fall! We get to go to the fest-a-bull." I just don't have the heart to correct her just yet.
And just moments ago, she told me that she nearly had an apostrophe! I said, "A what?". She said, "You know, when something really bad happens." I told her, "You mean a catastrophe." Princess E in all her wisdom then asked, "Well, what in the world is an apostrophe then?"
Enter the opportunity to do a little homeschooling and discuss punctuation.
She makes me smile.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
More words...not quite right
Posted by Fran at 11:45 AM
Labels: Princess E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
So I read this out loud to Brian and his response is:
"the only punctuation a girl can have is a period."
Oh Brian...so clever.
Post a Comment