I haven't been super emotional about Princess E's many milestones. I know they are part of growing up. HOWEVER, I have been caught off guard by the loss of her first tooth. It's been loose for a few weeks now, so I've been mentally preparing myself for it's eventual departure.
It happened Friday. We were in the car on the way home from visiting Ellie when she pointed out that it was just barely hanging on. I told her she'd just have to give it a tug and it would come out. She got right to it and out it came. My baby lost her first tooth! I actually felt my face flush and got a little misty at the realization that my baby is not a baby anymore.
Here's her first toothless photo. It's a little blurry since we were in a moving car.
Here is her after the Tooth Fairy came. We've explained that the first tooth is worth the big bucks, but the value of teeth goes down considerably after that!!
Stop growing up!! Or at least slow down for pete's sake! I'm just not ready!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Stop Growing Up!
Posted by Fran at 10:15 AM
Labels: Life at our house, Princess E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I know the feeling. It's bittersweet, isn't it? Emily just recently lost her first tooth too. :) Both girls have several new teeth coming in. I think we are headed into the "awkward" stage which is not sounding exciting to me, LOL!!
Post a Comment