So what have we been doing?? Well, I'm FINALLY unpacked. Well, ok I still have a few random boxes, but I figure I haven't missed whatever is in them so far--maybe I don't need them.
We've been painting, and painting and painting. We have the master bathroom left and the basement eventually. I'm pleased with the color selections. My kitchen is RED--I love it.
The new house is wonderful and we are happy to be out of the camper. We don't have any major plans right now. We are just sticking close to home. I'm training for my 3 Day Walk in October. I will be sending out my shameless requests for donations soon, so everyone dig deep and help me reach my goal please!!
I'll try to get some current pictures of princess E posted soon. She is busy, busy, busy too. She loves the new house although she now has a bedroom AND a basement to play in yet ALL of her toys end up in the living room. Why is that? It drives me nuts!!
Not much excitement happening around here, but that's just the way I like it--no drama.
Much love to everyone!!
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Busy, Busy, Busy
Posted by Fran at 9:25 PM
Labels: Life at our house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I can't wait to come see you!!!
oh! and my financial aid came in, AND I have a job...so you can be expecting a fat donation pretty soon.
*hugs and kisses*
--The Sister
Post a Comment