Well as some of you know, I have been planning a mini surprise party for Ed. I invited his sisters to come up for his birthday weekend. It turned out great!
Theresa, Pat, Janie and his niece Dana were here on Thursday (his birthday)in time for dinner. (We missed you Chris!) We had the decorations up and were waiting on him when he walked through the door. He was completely surprised! It was a great weekend full of food, fun and lots of love. Here are just a couple of pictures. I am hoping the sisters send me some of theirs (hint hint).
Oh and Emma had the time of her life. She was showered with gifts and had fun modeling her new clothes. She's in the "twirly dress" phase. She wants to wear a dress every day and it must "twirl". She also insists on her dress up shoes (as you'll see in the photos).
Ed, Janie, Pat and Theresa
Me with the birthday boy
Emma and Aunt Pat
Emma's New Dress
Happy 50th birthday my love! May we share many, many more together!!
Monday, July 2, 2007
The Mini Surprise Party
Posted by Fran at 8:54 AM
Labels: Holidays and Birthdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
oh my goodness...emma's new dress is quite possibly the cutest dress I have EVER seen. seriously.
I'm also in the dress phase...mostly b/c a tent hides fat better than a sausage casing.
glad the weekend went so well!!!
Happy Birthday, Ed! So glad your dear wife was able to surprise you with such a memorable and special weekend!
Post a Comment