"It's time!"....
The words of a woman going into labor....that's me. Ok, so maybe I'm not giving birth, but I am becoming a mom again.
I posted yesterday that we were going to Florida in a week. Well, we've had a change of plans. We are leaving in the morning instead! We'll be picking Eden up on Friday and heading home.
I can't even begin to to express the thoughts and emotions running through my head. I've raced around here today packing bags and preparing to leave EARLY in the morning for Florida.
I'd like to call you all personally and talk about this, but time just isn't allowing it today. I look forward to sharing pictures and stories when we return this weekend. Please feel free to call me next week and I'll tell you all about her!
So I'm off to make final preparations for our new daughter....CRAZY!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
It's Time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment