Thank you to all of you that have been praying for us to bring little Eden home. Today we got the phone call! We can go get her! They want us to travel next week/weekend. They will be utilizing this week to finalize paperwork, fill prescriptions, and allow time for the foster parents to pack her things and prepare their hearts for her departure. I am so thankful that she has spent the last 2 years with foster parents that love her and truly have her best interests at heart. I am trying to be mindful that in our joy to bring Eden home, they are losing a part of their family. You can't spend 2 years of your life with a child and not become emotionally invested. I know saying goodbye will be difficult for them and I hope to be sensitive to that fact.
So with just one phone call I went from the mother of 1 daughter to that of 2. Wow! God is good. I'll update as I know more, but as of right now we will be traveling next Thursday to Florida to get our little girl. Thanks again for your prayers and support. They mean the world to us.
Monday, August 24, 2009
She's Coming Home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
WOW ... I'm beyond words... well almost. Congratulations! It is exciting to see how the Lord works and answers prayers ... at just the right time. I can't wait to meet my new niece and give her lots of hugs ... Waiting to hear more. Love and kisses to you all! Aunt TC
Rejoicing and crying happy tears with you! So, so thankful, friend! Continuing to pray for each need as you prepare to bring Eden HOME. Sending much love to all of you ~ XO
I can't tell you how happy we are that the day has finally come. A BIG YA...Our god is so good and I personally can't wait to meet her sweet smiling face. Eden is coming home what wonderful words of wisdom and expecially to one of the greatest families that we have gotten to know. Happy travels and you will all be in our prayers.
Thrilled for your family and for your newest little Eden. What a joyful week!
Post a Comment